In-store engraving - terms
- The engraver will be instore Wednesday 23 March at Fortnum & Mason Royal Exchange from 1-3pm for complimentary engraving.
- Available for items bought in-store at Fortnum & Mason only.
- Please limit the length of your message to be short to allow more people to take advantage of the opportunity. We recommend engraving up to 3 characters on line 1 and 12 characters including spaces on line 2 (numbers and letters and “&” only).
- The style, size and position has been carefully selected by eto’s designer Tom Cotton to perfectly complement eto’s elegant form & the engraver has been briefed. Please see animated gif below for examples.
- Engraving is carried out by hand by a specialist engraver, any imperfections of the lettering can’t be refunded.
- Engraved etos are not returnable.
- Engraved glass bases are not dishwasher safe. Please hand wash only.