THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
1. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions
2. Any references to “we” “us” “our” refer to TLC Design Limited a UK company registered under number 06701823 with its registered office at 45 High Street, Haverfordwest, SA61 2BP UK, trading as eto .
3. This competition is administered by us.
4. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 years or over.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. The closing date for entry will be 12 midgnight GMT on Monday 23rd August 2021. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. You can enter by entering your email address on this link or via eto's and Melin Tregwynt's social media platforms. By doing so you are agreeing to subscribe to both eto and Melin Tregwynt marketing emails.
8. The prize is as follows: an eto decanter in the finish of your choice (value up to £129) and a Melin Tregwynt throw of your choice (value up to £169). The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received by us.
10. The winner will be notified by email during the 7 days commencing 24 August 2021. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The prize to the winner a within 7 days of notifying them. The address for the prizes will be shared with both companies & their warehouses. The prizes will be shipped from each company’s individual warehouse so there will be 2 separate shipping and/or tracking emails.
12. Neither eto nor Melin Tregwynt are responsible for any customs duties or other taxes payable on the delivery of the prize if the winner is outside the UK.
13. We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
14. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 7 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or any other Social Network.