Are you a creative excited by the world of wine and design?
The eto story began in 2012 with the ambition to reduce wine waste and enhance drinking pleasure for wine enthusiasts around the world. Designed in SW London, the award-winning eto decanter uses a unique, patented system to expertly preserve wine that allows wine to be savoured over time, without compromising on quality.
Since the launch of the eto website in 2019 and with our expanding network of luxury retail partners, including Harrods and Fortnum & Mason, we have seen extensive growth. We’re growing the eto team to continue this trajectory, to elevate and expand the business.
A bit about the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and dynamic Marketing Executive who will play a vital role in supporting eto’s ambitious growth. Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will support with developing and implementing world-class marketing campaigns and global activations. As a key part of the team, you will input into the ongoing marketing strategies across the business, enabling eto to be front of mind for new and existing customers.
If you are looking for a role where you can make your mark and gain valuable hands-on experience across the marketing mix within a small yet growing enterprise, this is for you. You will be joining our friendly, small yet mighty team who work collaboratively and proactively to help shape the brand culture.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Bringing the eto social channels to life. Develop the social media calendar with the creation and implementation of engaging organic posts and seasonal campaigns.
- Supporting the delivery of brand-enhancing partnership activity. Cultivating and nurturing these relationships with potential partners and content creators to grow social following and increase sales.
- Assisting with the development and execution of ambitious marketing campaigns. From photo shoots to copywriting, you will help shape and share stories that resonate with new and existing customers.
- Working hand-in-hand with the Marketing Manager to optimise the eto website.
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to support the wider marketing functions.
- Supporting on broader team admin and planning work, as required. Including customer communication and operational support. During peak times, along with the rest of the eto team you will support with customer service.
A bit about you:
For this role you will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role, 1-3 years’ experience.
- An understanding and love for social media. An eye for capturing moments to share with our audience, be it with a photographer or an iPhone.
- An understanding of how to use multiple channels to drive business goals.
- Strong creativity and experience getting the best from creative teams and partners.
- A can-do, proactive attitude and team player ethos. Happy to roll-your sleeves up with the rest of the team, to provide solutions and solve problems.
- An interest in food, wine and/or design.
What’s on offer:
- Salary – Up to £30k dependent upon experience
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid working . The eto offices are based in SW London.
- Generous eto allowance and discounts
- Personal and professional development, including wine and food courses and qualifications.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please email your CV and covering letter, detailing why you would like to join the eto team, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eto embraces diversity and is an equal opportunities employer. Thank you for your interest in eto. Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted.
For more details on eto visit Our Story.